Sunday, July 26, 2020

Day 1...Again

I didn't think that I would have to start over after just one day.  Usually I can make it at least a few days when starting a challenge.  However, it became clear to me at about 4:00 yesterday afternoon that there was no way I was going to be getting a second workout in...and then Philip opened a bottle of wine at their place, and though it really bothered my reflux the last time I drank some, and though I knew it was Day 1 of 75 Hard, I decided to put off starting.  I drank the wine, and it actually didn't bother me, which was good...but now I am done, hopefully for the next 75 days!

I took a 40 minute walk around campus yesterday morning, and then did an arm weight workout, so I got my first workout in without problems, and I probably would have drunk the gallon of water, had I not had the wine.  I also took a picture, and read like 20 pages in Love For Imperfect Things.  I think the hardest part of this is going to be getting the second workout in.  That and staying away from junk food.

Here is what I have decided for my diet:

1. No alcohol.
2. No soda or juice.
3. No chocolate, candy, or other types of sweets.
4. No fast food.

I did my first ever CrossFit workout this morning, which I am already super sore from, so that's good, but I've only drunk one bottle of water, and I've finished my lunch, so I need to catch up on water big time.  I'm going for a walk with Sheila later on, so that will be my other workout, and I need to read some more in the book.  I did take a picture this morning to replace yesterday's Day 1.  Right now, I'm just hoping that this can be my Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment